Emergency lamp also Lights Emergency light is lighting in the home that was used when the supply of electricity from the State electrical outages. There are some people who choose to use a Generator Set (Genset) to turn on the power when the country suffered electricity blackouts. Genset is indeed capable of illuminating a home when the power goes out, but it is not practical and the smoke from the Genset is dangerous.
Right now, pretty much the brand and type of emergency lights on the market. Before buying should read several how to select Emergency Lamp in your home.
1. Please specify Lamp used stuck in walls or Portable
Based on usability and its placement, Emergency Lights are divided into two types, namely Portable and Wall Light (Wall Lamps).
Emergency lights are portable types could be carried everywhere (Mobile) so that the light is not only be in one place, but it can be placed anywhere according to your needs. the advantage of this lamp is user can take him to where he wanted and not have to bother looking for the hanger.
Types of Wall Light has the characteristics of IE have a Handle (handrail) and attached to a field. in principle the light will always be put in the same place. because the light is simply not to carry around. its shape is usually uncomfortable for gripped. However this form has advantages. i.e. you don’t have to bother looking for it again because he will always be where she hung.
2. Specify the Material of the Led Lights or Neon
Emergency lamp based on light source that is used is divided into 2 (two) that is LED and Neon. In terms of cost, the LED light is superior because it has a good level of lighting as well as a comparison of his smaller wattage than fluorescent bulbs resulting in more efficient.
But unfortunately, the price of emergency lights LED are more expensive compared to the emergency lights of neon. In addition, when one of the dead LED lights you have to replace the whole thing. This is in contrast with the Neon lights, when he dies, he can be replaced at any time.
3. Determine Battery Charge Auto or Manual Lights
Emergency lights are generally have the time light about 4 – 6 hours and the docking between 8 -10 hours. There are 2 (two) types of charging the battery system Discharge Auto IE and Manual Discharge.
On the system Auto Discharge lamps will charge the battery when it is empty and will stop when full. This system makes the batteries will not be experiencing excess charging and damaged. This type of lamp is practical because users do not need to unplug the cable and flashy lights.
Manual Emergency discharge lamps are typically found in portable emergency lamps types are lamps that require users to fill out the electrical power manually (by way of striking the cable to stop contact and pulled it out when it is full).
This type of lamp is usually cheaper but the risks are if you forget would be going to excess charging that finally made his battery is damaged.
4. Select the type of Lead Acid or Lithium Batteries
There are two types of emergency lights on the battery that is a Lithium battery and Lead Acid.
Lithium has the advantage of that is more durable, thin like a battery on HP, thus making the emergency lights lighter.
While the Lead Acid Battery not lasting, great shape thus making heavier emergency lights.
How Do I Select It?
• See the required needs, if you want lights that you can take them everywhere then you can choose the type of portable emergency lights. This lamp also many exciting tours ranging from small to large, ranging from mild to severe.
• See the wattage being used. This is usually listed in the light cardboard. If you want more efficient emergency lights, select LED. Also note the weight of the lights, if your wall is not able to withstand severe then select the emergency light uses lithium battery. Sometimes users tend to vote with the emergency lights are a bit heavy with the consideration that the heavy stuff will be more sturdy. but not so. the actual item weight does not affect how strong the lights ability.
• Pay attention to design, especially for emergency light that hung on the wall. on the market for sale various forms of emergency lights, there is a box, square, there’s even a lamp shaped like a neon. Customize your home with interior design, do not get emergency lights instead strikes the interior of your home.
How Do I Order For Emergency Lights Are More Durable?
• The first step, after buying make sure emergency lights must be filled in full power for 8 – 10 hours. then after a full charge and new lighted again.
• Within 1 month, although not in a State of power outage, emergency light should remain lit. This needs to be done so that doesn’t happen the deposition of electrical current that could cause the lamp is broken.